- Communities: Auctus engages local communities and suppliers and seeks to improve local services in health and education.
- Indigenous Communities: Early engagement with local indigenous communities.
- Labor and Workforce: Auctus promotes local employment, Drive In / Drive Out of Mungana.
- Corruption: Adhere to code of ethics and professional code of conduct.
- Climate Change: Auctus promotes efficency and use of renewable energy.
- Waste: Operates to reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Resource Use: Develop a sustainable water irrigation strategy.
- Biodiversity: Ensure the preservations of local indigenous species within the tenements.
Auctus Resources and it's subsidiaries will endeavor to operate under the International Standard Organization (ISO) Guidance Standard on Social Responsibility - ISO 26000